First, THANK YOU for your purchase! Your support means the world to all of us at Lace and Lore.
Here are our return policies:
- Returns are only accepted from online purchases. If you saw us at a show, we can't accept your return because it was what we call "cash and carry", as in you give us cash, you carry it away. We can't really track or document anything outside of that, and we hope you understand!
- Returns can only be started up- o 30 days after the purchase date for products shipped in the US. International orders can be started up to 45 days after the purchase date.
- All postage costs must be covered by the customer, unless we sent you the wrong item, or a faulty item.
- All items need to be unwashed or unworn (but tried on is okay). We can't accept any returns for any items that show any signs of being worn. All original tags should be in place.
- The amount refunded will always be the cost of the item and the tax. Unless the item is faulty, you will not receive credit for the shipping cost. If you choose to receive store credit, you will get a 10% additional store credit bonus to make up for the original shipping amount.
- Unless we have sent the wrong item or the items are damaged, we can only process four returns per calender year per customer original shipping address.
Sound good? Great! Now lets point you towards our return form, the first step in helping us help you. Click here to get started!